Sunday, May 04, 2008

Casi Libre/ Almost Free

For a second, just for a second, I felt free. When you did not accept me. When I was not on the list to take you, my dear Oposición And it felt good. Finally you had dumped me straight. Finally, I was not allowed near you. And It was not my fault. And I could walk away without feeling guilty.
For a second, just for a second, I felt free. I looked at my name in the list of the excluded ones, and I felt free.
But once again, I could not leave you behind. All the memories we share, all the time spent together, all the effort put in our relationship...And I told them, ant they fixed it.

First my parents and two friends went to speak on my behalf. I called the department of education at 6 am in New York. I talked to somebody. Explained my case. They told me I could not register for music and English , and I had to choose. Again.. I had to choose... I did not want to. Finally, I worte a thrid complain, sent again all the documents, my father went again to talk someone else in a different place. And at the end, it was fixed.

I am again in you arms. And again you want it all. And again I try to give it to you, and take you with me anywhere I go.
Love me, my love. Be nice to me this year.



Por un segundo, solo por un segudo, me sentí libre. Cuando no me aceptaste. Cuando no estaba en la lista, mi querida oposición. Y me sentí bien.Finalmente nom e habías permitido estar cerca de ti. Y no era culpa mía. Y podía alejarme sin sentirme culpable.
Por un segundo, solo por un segundo, me sentí libre. Miré a mi nombre en la lista de excluidos, y me sentí libre
Pero otra vez, no pude dejarte atrás. Todos los recuerdos que compartimos, todo el tiempo que pasamos juntos, todo el esfuerzo que puse en nuestra relación. Y se lo dije, y lo arreglaron

Primero mis padres y dos amig@s fueron a hablar de mi parte. Llamé a la consejería de educación a las seis de la mañana en Nueva york.Hablé con alguien. Les expliqué mi caso. Me dijeron que no podía matricularme en dos especialidades a la vez, que tenía que elegir. Otra vez.. tenía que elegir. no quise. finalmente escribí una tercera queja, envíiéotra vez toda la documentación, my padre fue a hablar con alguien en otro sitio. y al final, todo estáarreglado.

Otra vez esoty en tus brazos. Otra vez lo quieres todo. y otra vez intento dártelo, y te llevo conmigo dondequiera que voy.
Love me, my love. Be nice to me this year.

2 comments:

Enrique Nieto said...

Un poco masoca vuestra relación. No te preocupes el que la sigue la consigue... Al final será tuya!

Juan Luis Sánchez said...

¡Ya lo que faltaba! Que te hubieran dejado fuera de las oposiciones. Cuando obtengas tu plaza, podrás escribir toda una novela. Un beso, Ana.