Friday, August 01, 2008

Velocidad de frenado/Stopping speed

Now I skate, almost as much as my brain cell, that seem to be skating and crashing all the time. And I go up the Retiro Park, down the Retiro Park, avoiding the hills not to kill myself. Bevause I still do not know how to stop.

So, everytime I see a good looking guy I stop tumbling, I smile and say “How can you stop this?” And they …look at me… and teach me!! They love showing off. THey give me great speeches about how to stop with the little brake on the skate and they say “ you have to develop stability”, and they spin twice “ and leave you weight on one leg” and they spin again. I look at them, flicker my eyelashes, breth, show interest…they give me the speech and that’s it. THAT’S IT?, you are wondering. Yes, that’s it. Alter flickering at a speed of 5 eyelash flicker a second? Yes.

In this way, I have learnt to stop using the brake. But that is not very good for hills. The other day I told a bloke:

-Ok. That is to stop with the brake, but can you not do it any other way?, because if you use that going down hills, you die.-He looks at me a says

-You? What do you want to go down hills for?

And the I think, and do not say “ this is an it person, … I’m sure… the one you tell the printer is off and asks you what do you want to print for, if it is much better to use a pen drive, and far more ecological” I tried to explain to him that, sometimes, it is not that you want to get down hills, it is that the hills get you down. But it did not work.

So hear I am, still not knowing how to stop, but I take it easy, because, in the end, something went off with the flamenco dancing: my back Goddbye, flamenco, goodbye,
I’ll do something cajon flamenco ( a percussion instrument) and I’ll dance arab dancing…and I’ll do a new fusion which is going to be fucking cool: Arab dancing on skates while playing the cajón flamenco :D

Ya patino, casi tanto como mis neuronas... Y voy Retiro abajo Retiro arriba por los llanos, pa no matarme. Porque sigo sin saber frenar bien.

Así que cada vez que veo un chico guapo me paro con grandes aspavientos, le sonrío y digo "¿Cómo se frena?". Jo tío... y van y... me enseñan. Les encanta exhibirse. Me dan unas conferencias gigantes de como frenar con el taco y empiezan " tienes que desarrollar el equilibrio" y dan un par de vueltas " y poner el peso en una pierna" y otro par de piruetas. Y yo les miro, pestañeo, respiro, pongo interés... me sueltan la chapa y ya. ¿YA? os estáis preguntando. Pues sí, ya. ¿ Después de pestañear a una velocidad de 5 pestañeos el segundo? Pues sí.

De esta manera, he aprendido a frenar con el taco. Pero eso para las cuestas no funciona muy bien. Así que el otro día le pregunté a uno:
-Ya eso es con el taco, pero de otra forma ¿ no se puede? , porque para las cuestas así te matas- Me mira y me dice:
-Y tú ¿ Para qué quieres bajar cuestas?-
A lo que pienso yo y no digo, " éste es informático seguro... el típico que le dices no me funciona la impresora y te dice que para qué quieres imprimir, que es mucho mejor guardarlo en el pen drive y ser ecologista
Le intenté explicar que a veces no es que quieras bajar cuestas, es que las cuestas te bajan a ti. Pero nada.

Así que sigo sin saber frenar, pero me lo tomo con calma, porque al final, algo ha petado con el flamenco: la espalda. Adiós, flamenco, adiós.
Me dedicaré al cajón y bailaré árabe.... y haré una nueva fusión que va a ser la hostia :

Árabe sobre patines tocando el cajón flamenco :D

1 comment:

bizarro con interrupciones said...

Cuidadito con la espalda que nos vamos haciendo mayores... :-) Por lo menos lo que quedamos aquí, los que atravesais continentes a lo mejor envejeceis más tarde por aquello de E=mc2

A mi esto me recuerda a cierta experiencia en la nieve en las islas Británicas, ten cuidadillo....